The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Environmental regulations: Ensure that the project complies with local environmental regulations, as this can affect the renovation's timeline, budget, and materials used.
- Permits: Get all required building permits before starting the remodeling process. This will help to avoid legal difficulties and hefty fines later on.
- Design style: Determine the design style that best suits your taste, theme, and preferences. Browse through different bathroom remodel ideas to get inspiration.
- Plumbing and electrical systems: Assess the plumbing and electrical systems in your bathroom to determine if they need to be upgraded or replaced as part of the renovation process.
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on the renovation, and ensure that the project is feasible within your budget. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Canarsie
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Canarsie
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Canarsie
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CanarsieTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors