Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional. A new layout may be necessary to better utilize the space and improve the flow.
- Plumbing and electrical: Ensure that the plumbing and electrical systems are up to code and can handle any changes or additions. This may require hiring a licensed professional.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage needed and plan for cabinets, shelves, or other storage solutions. Maximize vertical space if working with a small bathroom.
- Lighting: Choose the right lighting to create a relaxing and functional atmosphere. Consider adding dimmer switches, sconces, and recessed lighting for a custom and modern look.
- Materials: Select durable, high-quality materials that fit your style and budget. Think about the durability of the surfaces in a high-traffic area like a bathroom and consider materials such as porcelain, granite, marble or quartz.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynManhattanvilleGramercyWest VillageBoerum Hill