Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Boerum Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider if the current layout of your bathroom is working for you or if you want to change it. Factors to consider include accessibility, flow, and the size of the space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials and labor, and prioritize which elements of the remodel are most important to you.
- Design: Choose a design that fits the style of your home and your personal taste. Consider factors such as color scheme, fixtures, and lighting.
- Storage: Make sure you plan for ample storage in your new bathroom. This could include built-in shelving, a vanity with drawers or cabinets, or additional storage units.
- Permits: Check with your local building department to see if you need any permits for your remodel. This could include plumbing and electrical work, as well as structural changes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Boerum Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Boerum Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Boerum HillMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynGreenpointFlatlandsAstoriaWingate