Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Remsen Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Determine what you can afford and prioritize your needs versus wants.
- Choose a reputable contractor with experience in large kitchen remodels. Ask for references and check their credentials before signing a contract.
- Consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen. Work with a professional to create a design that maximizes space and provides adequate storage and counter space.
- Decide on the materials and finishes for your kitchen. This includes cabinets, countertops, flooring, and appliances. Choose durable and long-lasting materials that fit your style and budget.
- Plan for any necessary permits and inspections. Depending on the extent of your remodel, you may need to obtain permits from the city and have inspections done throughout the process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Remsen Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Remsen Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Remsen Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Remsen VillageHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMarine ParkRego ParkSunnysideManhattan Terrace