Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Design Style: Consider the design style that best suits the space and your preferences. Will it be modern, traditional, or contemporary?
- Functionality: Determine the functionality that you want to achieve, and ensure that the design elements blend well with the space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials based on their durability, aesthetics, and functionality. Premium materials include marble, granite, quartz, and porcelain.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Invest in high-end fixtures and fittings that match the overall design style and elevate the luxury appeal of the bathroom. These can include faucets, showerheads, and lighting fixtures.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the luxury bathroom remodel and ensure that it aligns with the desired design, materials, and fixtures. It is crucial to work with a trusted contractor who can help balance quality and affordability.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachTribecaSunnysideWashington Heights