The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality – Consider the space available and how to make the most of it. Think about the placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub to optimize the flow and functionality of the space.
- Style and design – Determine the overall style and look you want for your bathroom. Consider modern and minimalist designs, natural materials, and neutral color schemes.
- Storage – Storage is important in any bathroom. Think about creative ways to incorporate storage into your bathroom remodel such as built-in shelving, hanging organizers, and medicine cabinets.
- Lighting – Lighting is an essential aspect of any bathroom remodel. Be sure to include a mix of overhead and task lighting to create a bright, welcoming space.
- Green options – Consider environmentally friendly options such as low-flow toilets and showerheads, energy-efficient light fixtures, and sustainable materials like bamboo flooring or recycled glass countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HomecrestTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Find A Good General Contractor