Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: One of the crucial aspects while planning a kitchen renovation is the layout. Consider the size and shape of your kitchen and then decide on an appropriate design. Ensure that the kitchen layout maximizes space usage and creates a functional work triangle between the sink, stove, and refrigerator.
- Materials: Opt for high-quality, durable materials while remodeling your kitchen. Materials such as quartz countertops, hardwood flooring, and solid wood cabinetry are popular choices that can withstand the test of time.
- Lighting: Proper lighting plays a significant role in enhancing the look and feel of your kitchen. In addition to overhead lighting, task lighting under cabinets can provide ample illumination for various kitchen tasks.
- Storage: Ensure that your kitchen has sufficient storage space to organize appliances, utensils, and cookware. Utilizing cabinets, drawers and corner storage systems can help maximize storage space.
- Color Scheme: The color scheme can be a powerful tool to evoke particular emotions in your kitchen. Consider popular color schemes like a white kitchen, grey kitchen, or a bright kitchen to create your desired ambiance
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMurray HillPark SlopeUpper East SideHamilton Heights