Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size of the Bathroom: Consider the size of your bathroom when planning a remodel. A large bathroom requires more materials and fixtures, which can drive up the cost of the project. Therefore, it's important to have a clear understanding of your budget and the size of your bathroom before starting the remodel.
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout and functionality of your bathroom. This includes the location of the toilet, the shower, and the sink. Make sure that the layout of your bathroom is functional and practical, and that it meets your specific needs.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Lighting and ventilation are important factors to consider when remodeling your bathroom. Proper ventilation is important to prevent mold and mildew growth, and proper lighting can make your bathroom more inviting and functional.
- Style and Design: The style and design of your bathroom should reflect your personal taste and style. It's important to choose materials, fixtures, and colors that complement each other and create a cohesive design scheme.
- Bathroom Storage: Bathroom storage is an important consideration for any remodel, particularly in a large bathroom. Make sure you have enough storage for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation