Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the functionality of the kitchen as a priority rather than just aesthetics. A luxury kitchen remodel in Greenwich Village, Manhattan should also focus on incorporating the latest technology and appliances that make cooking, entertaining, and cleanup easier.
- Choose high-end materials that are durable and resistant to wear and tear. Some materials to consider include quartz, marble, granite, and stainless steel. These materials add value to the kitchen and make it feel luxurious.
- Maximize natural lighting in the kitchen by installing large windows, skylights, or glass doors. This not only adds to the aesthetic appeal but can also save on energy costs by reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day.
- Consider the layout of the kitchen to ensure there is adequate counter space, storage, and work areas. A luxury kitchen remodel in Greenwich Village, Manhattan should incorporate ample spaces for cooking, prepping, and serving meals.
- Add unique features such as a wine fridge, built-in coffee maker, or a steam oven to elevate the kitchen's functionality and luxury. These features not only provide convenience but also increase the kitchen's overall value and appeal.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls