Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural elements: Incorporate natural materials such as wood, stone, and metal to achieve a rustic look.
- Think about color scheme: Use earthy tones such as brown, beige, or gray, and consider accent colors like dark red or green.
- Lighting: Use warm lighting to create a cozy atmosphere, such as Edison bulbs or fixtures with exposed bulbs.
- Vintage or antique fixtures: Incorporate vintage or antique fixtures such as a clawfoot tub, pedestal sink, or antique mirror to enhance the rustic look.
- Accessories and decor: Use accessories such as woven baskets, vintage signs, or rustic artwork to finish off the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems