Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Manhattan Valley
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space: In a small bathroom remodel, it's crucial to maximize every inch of space. Consider adding floating shelves, built-in storage, and other creative storage solutions.
- Choose appropriate fixtures: Opt for fixtures that are appropriate for small bathrooms. For instance, consider a pedestal sink in lieu of a bulky vanity to open up the space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a small bathroom to make it feel brighter and more spacious. Consider strategic lighting placement, such as adding lighting around the vanity, shower, or bathtub area.
- Tile selection: The right tile can make a small bathroom look larger. Consider light-colored and large-format tiles to create an illusion of more space.
- Mirror placement: Mirrors can make a big impact on the functionality and aesthetic of a small bathroom. Consider a large mirror to make the room feel twice as big or adding a second mirror in the shower or above the bathtub.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Valley
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Valley
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan ValleyHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 White Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanDumboProspect HeightsFlatbushRiverdale