Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Lower East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style and Design: Consider the style and design of the bathroom that you want to achieve. From the flooring to the bathroom fixtures, you should choose items and finishes that correspond with your desired style.
- Layout: When planning a bathroom remodel, one important thing to consider is the layout. A good layout maximizes space and efficiency, while also giving the bathroom an appealing look.
- Lighting: The lighting in a bathroom remodel plays a crucial role in creating an attractive and functional space. You need to choose lighting fixtures that will provide enough lighting and complement the overall style of the bathroom.
- Budget: Before starting any bathroom remodel project, set a budget. You need to determine how much you can afford to spend and what you are willing to spend money on.
- Plumbing: When remodeling a bathroom, plumbing should be checked and updated if necessary. This will help ensure that your bathroom functions properly and runs efficiently.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lower East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lower East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lower East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lower East SideIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor