Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Manhattan bathrooms can be small and require a thoughtful layout to maximize space. Consider the placement of fixtures, storage options, and ease of movement within the space.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Popular options include marble, porcelain, and ceramic tiles.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in any bathroom, but particularly in Manhattan where natural light can be limited. Consider adding task lighting around the vanity and shower, as well as ambient lighting for a warm glow.
- Storage: Manhattan apartments often lack storage space, so make the most of your bathroom by incorporating built-in shelves, cabinets, and vanity storage.
- Budget: Remodeling in Manhattan can be pricey, so consider your budget carefully. Prioritize the most essential changes and consider DIY options to cut costs where possible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Where To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasMidtownRosebankBrooklyn HeightsFulton FerryRed Hook