Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Style and Design - Consider contemporary bathroom styles and designs that suit your taste and fits the overall look of your home. Decide on the color palette, materials, and fixtures that will complement your design vision.
- Storage and Functionality - Plan for storage solutions that organize and declutter the space. Keep in mind the specific functions of the bathroom such as the number of people using it, lighting, and ventilation.
- Budget - Determine your budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may come up. Prioritize what is important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
- Energy Efficiency - Invest in energy-efficient fixtures and appliances to reduce your water and electricity bills, as well as your carbon footprint. Choose eco-friendly materials and products that are more sustainable and reduce waste.
- Hire a Professional Contractor - A professional contractor can help you with the planning, design, and execution of your bathroom remodel. Look for a licensed and insured contractor with experience in contemporary bathroom renovations who can deliver quality work on time and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica HillsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEdgewater ParkBaysidePelham BayRoxbury