Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Design style: Before starting your contemporary bathroom remodel, you need to choose the style you want to achieve. Contemporary designs highlight simplicity, minimalism, and practicality. Consider hiring an interior designer or researching bathroom design ideas online that match your vision.
- Layout: Think about how you use your current bathroom and what changes you would like to make. You might need to rearrange your fixtures, swap out your shower or bathtub, or install new storage. A good layout maximizes functionality and creates a comfortable and inviting space.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a vital role in contemporary bathroom design. Consider installing energy-efficient LED lights to save on your electricity bills. Add a dimmer switch to customize the atmosphere depending on the time of day or mood. You may also want to add natural lighting by installing a skylight or larger windows.
- Materials: Contemporary bathroom designs utilize a mixture of materials, such as stone, wood, metal, and glass. Choose high-quality materials that complement your design and stand up to the moisture and heat of a bathroom. For instance, porcelain, ceramic, and glass tiles are excellent choices for your bathroom floors and walls.
- Colors and Patterns: Choosing a color scheme and patterns can uplift any bathroom remodel. Stick to neutral colors like black, white, and gray to create a sleek and elegant look. Experiment with geometric shapes, textures, and patterns to remain trendy in your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel