Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Arverne
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the kitchen when remodeling a farmhouse kitchen. The layout should promote easy movement and access to essential items. The sink, stove, and refrigerator should be placed in a triangle for convenience.
- Storage: Storage is crucial in a farmhouse kitchen. When remodeling, ensure that there is adequate storage for utensils, dishes, and pantry items so that everything is in its place. Consider having open shelving and cabinets to allow for easy access to items.
- Materials: The materials used in a farmhouse kitchen should be durable and able to withstand the wear and tear of a busy kitchen. Wood, stone, and brick are good options for floors, countertops, and backsplashes. Consider using vintage fixtures and hardware to add character to the kitchen.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in a kitchen. Natural lighting should be infused as much as possible, while lighting fixtures should be chosen based on the design of the kitchen. Pendant lights and chandeliers can add a touch of elegance to the farmhouse kitchen.
- Color scheme: The color scheme of a farmhouse kitchen is typically warm and inviting. Neutral colors like beige, cream, and white are commonly used. Mixing and matching different textures, such as matte and glossy finishes, can add dimension to the color scheme.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arverne
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arverne
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arverne
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArverneHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York