Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider your current kitchen layout and how it can be improved. Think about the flow and functionality of the space, and if there are any areas that need to be reworked.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that will withstand the wear and tear of daily use. This includes countertops, cabinets, flooring and backsplash tiles.
- Storage: Consider adding custom cabinets and shelving to maximize storage space. This will help keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen has plenty of natural light and add task lighting under cabinets and over the sink. This will make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.
- Aesthetic: Choose a farmhouse style that reflects your personal taste preferences. This can include rustic finishes, vintage-inspired fixtures and cozy accents like throw pillows or curtains.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven