Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout of the bathroom and its functionality. Think about who will use the bathroom and how it will be used. Decide if you need to change the layout for better functionality, accessibility, or privacy.
- Design and Style: Choose a design and style that matches your personality, taste, and lifestyle. Think about the color scheme, lighting, fixtures, and accessories that will enhance the overall look and feel of the bathroom.
- Storage and Organization: Consider the amount of storage and organization you need in the bathroom. Assess your current storage needs and think about future needs. Decide on storage solutions that are functional, stylish, and space-saving.
- Budget and Timeline: Set a realistic budget and timeline for the bathroom remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and permits. Plan for unexpected costs and delays. Consult with a professional contractor to get an accurate estimate.
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency: Think about sustainable and energy-efficient options for your bathroom remodel. Choose materials, fixtures, and appliances that are eco-friendly and energy-saving. Consider installing low-flow toilets, faucets, and showerheads to save water and energy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ozone Park8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensKew GardensLindenwoodBaychesterBergen Beach