Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Rego Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Keep the rustic theme consistent throughout the entire bathroom remodel, from the flooring to the fixtures.
- Choose materials such as wood and stone to create a natural, rustic ambiance.
- Incorporate vintage or antique pieces, such as a clawfoot bathtub or an old-fashioned sink, to enhance the rustic look.
- Add plenty of natural light to the bathroom, either through windows or skylights, to highlight the natural materials and make the space feel airy and open.
- Consider installing a large, rustic-style mirror to make the bathroom appear larger and reflect more natural light.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rego Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rego Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rego Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rego ParkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Find A Good General ContractorBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews