Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Think about the layout of the kitchen and how to maximize the space available. Consider using vertical storage, such as floating shelves or tall cabinets, to make use of height.
- Choose materials and finishes that are durable and easy to clean, such as quartz or granite countertops, porcelain or ceramic tiles on the floor, and high-quality cabinetry.
- Consider adding more lighting to the space, such as under-cabinet lights or recessed lighting, to improve visibility and make the kitchen feel brighter and more inviting.
- Think about the functionality of the space and how you will use it. Consider adding features like a pull-out pantry or a lazy Susan to make it easier to access all your kitchen items.
- Finally, consider your budget and what aspects of the remodel are most important to you. Prioritize the changes that will have the biggest impact on your daily life in the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GlendaleWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBriarwoodWoodsideMorrisaniaMelrose