Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Pleasant Plains
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Available Space: Consider the available space in your bathroom to determine what changes are feasible, and what you need to leave as is.
- Budget: Set a budget for your remodel and work within it to avoid overspending. Remember, you can always make small changes later to improve upon what you've done.
- Design Style: Choose a design style that suits your personality and preferences. This can be modern, minimalist, traditional, or anything in between.
- Materials and Fixtures: Choose materials and fixtures that are durable and of high quality, which will last for many years. This includes the walls, floors, lighting, and plumbing fixtures.
- Contractor: Hire a skilled and experienced contractor who has worked on similar projects in the past. Check their references and reviews to ensure they are reliable and trustworthy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York