Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Howland Hook
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and Functionality – Consider the functionality and layout of the kitchen to make cooking and preparing meals more convenient, modern and efficient.
- Appliances – Make sure that the appliances you choose are modern, energy-efficient and easy to use. Stainless-steel appliances are popular in contemporary kitchens.
- Cabinetry and Storage – Look for sturdy and high-quality cabinets with a sleek, modern design. Consider installing a pantry and pullout shelves for easy access and maximized storage space.
- Lighting – Appropriate lighting can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding under cabinet lighting, pendant lights or recessed lighting for added style and functionality.
- Materials and Finishes – Choose materials and finishes that complement the look and feel of your kitchen. Popular options include quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel fixtures, and hardwood or tile flooring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Howland Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Howland Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Howland Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Howland HookWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops