Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Port Richmond
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the remodel, consider the layout of your contemporary kitchen. Think about how you like to use your kitchen, and how you might want to take advantage of your kitchen's features. Consider the placement of appliances, storage, and countertop space.
- Materials: When selecting materials for your contemporary kitchen remodel, it's important to choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and stylish. Consider using natural stone or quartz for your countertops, hardwood or tile for your flooring, and stainless steel or paneled appliances.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor in any kitchen remodel, but in a contemporary kitchen, it can be a focal point. Consider adding recessed lighting, pendant lights or under-cabinet lighting to create a bright and welcoming space.
- Color scheme: Contemporary kitchens often feature muted color palettes with pops of bright color or metallic accents. Consider using a neutral color palette with pops of color in your backsplash, or adding metallic accents like copper or brass hardware.
- Storage: Storage is a key consideration in any kitchen remodel, but in a contemporary kitchen, it can be especially important. Look for cabinetry with sleek lines and integrated handles, and consider using open shelving or glass-fronted cabinets to display your favorite dishes or accessories.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Richmond
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Richmond
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Richmond
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port RichmondHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York