Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in West Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Determine your budget: Before getting started with your kitchen remodel, it's important to decide how much you're willing to spend. This helps you narrow down what materials, finishes, and appliances you can afford.
- Consider the layout: The layout of your kitchen plays a crucial role in its functionality. Think about how you use your kitchen and what changes you could make to improve workflow and efficiency.
- Choose modern finishes and appliances: Contemporary kitchens often feature sleek, modern finishes and high-end appliances. Consider incorporating stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and glass backsplashes to give your kitchen a modern look and feel.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen, and it can make or break the ambiance of the space. Consider installing LED lighting under cabinets and in other strategic areas of the kitchen to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Incorporate storage solutions: Contemporary kitchens often feature innovative storage solutions that complement the kitchen's clean, modern aesthetic. Think about incorporating pull-out drawers, open shelving, and other custom storage solutions to maximize your kitchen's storage potential.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West BrightonA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors