Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Choose modern fixtures: One of the key elements of a modern bathroom is having updated fixtures. Consider replacing your old faucets, showerhead, and toilet with sleek, modern versions that are energy efficient and match your overall design aesthetic.
- Focus on lighting: Modern bathrooms often have subtle, ambient lighting that creates a calming atmosphere. Consider installing dimmer switches or adding recessed lighting to create a relaxing ambiance in your Greenridge bathroom.
- Select durable materials: Modern design often features clean lines and materials that are both sleek and durable. Consider choosing materials like porcelain or ceramic for your bathroom tile that will not only look great, but also withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Showcase your personal style: While modern bathroom design typically emphasizes simplicity and functionality, it's important to showcase your own personal style as well. Consider adding unique accents like a statement mirror or bold wallpaper that reflect your personal taste.
- Maximize storage: In a modern bathroom, clutter can detract from the clean, streamlined look you're trying to achieve. Consider installing plenty of storage options like floating shelves, built-in cabinets, or even a recessed shower caddy to keep your Greenridge bathroom looking neat and tidy.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?