Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and determine if it needs to be changed to better fit your needs. Determine if you want to keep the same footprint or if you’d like to reconfigure the layout to create more space or a better flow.
- Cabinets: The style, size, and color of your cabinets can have a major impact on the look and functionality of your kitchen. Decide on the type of wood and the finish based on your style preference and budget.
- Countertops: Choose countertops that are durable, easy to maintain, and fit the style of your kitchen. Consider materials like granite, marble, or quartz for a classic look, or butcher block for a more rustic feel.
- Appliances: Consider the age and condition of your appliances and decide if you need to upgrade. Determine if you want to keep your current appliance placement or if you’d like to rearrange them to better suit your needs.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Plan for ample natural light and incorporate task lighting in work areas. Consider adding statement fixtures to enhance the design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Pick A General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor