Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Port Morris
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and think about ways to make it more efficient. Consider adding an island, replacing cabinets, or rearranging appliances to open up the space.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, overhead lighting, or a statement fixture to brighten up the space.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops, backsplash, and flooring. Materials such as granite, quartz, or porcelain tiles are popular choices that will withstand the wear and tear of daily use and last for years to come.
- Cabinets: Replace or refinish old cabinets to instantly update the look of your kitchen. Consider adding glass doors or open shelving to give the space a modern feel.
- Appliances: Updating appliances can give your kitchen a whole new look. Consider stainless steel or black stainless steel for a sleek and modern finish. Adding a new range hood or dishwasher can also improve functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Port Morris
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Port Morris
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Port Morris
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Port MorrisA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxYorkvilleStuyvesant TownProspect Lefferts GardensFordham