Guide to a easy kitchen Remodel in Fordham
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. Decide how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize your spending accordingly.
- Consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen. Think about how you use your kitchen and what changes could improve its flow and organization.
- Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials. Since the kitchen is a high-traffic area, it is important to select materials that can withstand wear and tear and are low-maintenance.
- Upgrade appliances for energy-efficiency. Updating your appliances can not only improve the look of your kitchen, but it can also save you money on your energy bill in the long run.
- Don't forget about lighting. Proper lighting can enhance the ambiance and functionality of your kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights above the island or dining area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fordham
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fordham
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fordham
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FordhamHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasThe BronxNew LotsEast HarlemHighland ParkMiddle Village