The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize space: Consider adding storage solutions, such as cabinets up to the ceiling, pull-out pantry shelves, and built-in appliances, to make the most of every inch available.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that will brighten up the space and create an illusion of a bigger kitchen. LED under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights above the island or sink, and recessed lights can all help achieve this goal.
- Color scheme: Use light colors to make the room feel open and airy. If you want to add some contrast, choose accent pieces and hardware that complement the overall color scheme.
- Upgrade appliances: Consider upgrading to energy-efficient appliances that not only save you money in the long run but also add value to your home.
- Countertops and backsplash: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean. Granite or quartz countertops and a backsplash made of glass or ceramic tiles are great options that add appeal and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Olinville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Olinville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Olinville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Olinville5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General Contractor