The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- The budget: Before starting the bathroom remodel, it's essential to set a budget that works for you. This budget should include the cost of materials, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may come up during the remodel.
- The bathroom layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and if it works for you. If not, consider changing it to maximize space, storage, and functionality.
- The bathroom fixtures: Choosing the right fixtures for your bathroom can make a big difference in the finished product. Consider the style, finish, and functionality of the fixtures, such as the sink, toilet, shower/bathtub, and lighting fixtures.
- The bathroom flooring: The type of flooring you choose for your bathroom remodel should be durable, moisture-resistant, and easy to clean. Popular options include porcelain tiles, vinyl, and stone.
- The bathroom storage: Adequate storage in your bathroom is crucial to keep everything organized and clutter-free. Consider adding wall cabinets, a medicine cabinet, or a vanity with drawers and shelves to provide ample storage space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidwoodSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space