Guide to a contemporary kitchen Remodel in Weeksville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of your kitchen. Will it suit your needs? Plan for enough counter space, storage, and appliances.
- Style: Contemporary kitchens have sleek minimalist designs that emphasize clean lines, neutral colors, and natural materials. Choose a style that complements your taste and personality.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can dramatically enhance your kitchen's aesthetics and functionality. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights for general lighting, and dimmer switches to control the light intensity
- Energy Efficiency: Eco-friendly fixtures and appliances can save money on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. Look for Energy Star-rated appliances that use less electricity and water.
- Budget: Plan your budget and stick to it. Think about your priorities and where you can save money on materials and labor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Weeksville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Weeksville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Weeksville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WeeksvilleWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An Oven
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynLenox HillClaremont VillageWingateFordham