The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A easy Renovation
- Set a budget: It is important to determine how much you are willing to spend on the bathroom remodel before you start. This will allow you to prioritize your needs and wants, and make sure you stay within your budget.
- Choose your style: Consider the style of your home and choose a bathroom design that complements it. You can look at different design styles, such as modern or traditional, and choose one that suits your taste.
- Select fixtures and finishes: Decide on the fixtures and finishes that you want in your bathroom. This will include selecting a toilet, sink, shower or tub, and any other accessories that you want to install. Consider the cost, functionality, and aesthetic appeal of the fixtures and finishes.
- Pick the right contractor: Choose a contractor with experience in bathroom remodeling. Make sure they are licensed and insured. Ask for references and check their portfolio to ensure they are capable of delivering the quality of work you want.
- Plan for storage: In a small bathroom, storage is essential. Plan for cabinets, shelving, and other storage solutions to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Homecrest8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom