Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- 1. Design style: Consider the design style that will best suit your home, such as rustic, modern or traditional farmhouse designs. Ensure that all the elements in your kitchen remodel match the theme, including flooring, cabinets, and appliances.
- 2. Space and layout: Consider the space and layout of your kitchen. You may need to add more storage space, counter space, or create a functional workspace. Consider the layout of the kitchen, including the placement of appliances and the flow of the room.
- 3. Lighting: Lighting is essential in a kitchen, especially if it is a farmhouse-style kitchen. Consider adding natural light with large windows, using pendant lighting, or installing under-cabinet lights to provide task lighting for your prep areas.
- 4. Appliances: Appliances are an essential part of any kitchen remodel, and it's important to consider the features you need. Stainless steel appliances are popular in a farmhouse kitchen remodel and add a modern touch to the traditional design. Consider choosing energy-efficient appliances to reduce your energy consumption and save you money in the long run.
- 5. Budget: Finally, when considering a farmhouse kitchen remodel, consider your budget. You should choose a remodel that you can afford to complete, so be sure to take your time and shop around to find the best deals on materials and labor.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An OvenBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynYorkvilleRoosevelt IslandRemsen VillageBushwick