Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in East New York
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting your remodel project. This will help you make decisions about the scope of the project, the materials to use, and the timeline for completion.
- Layout: Think about the functionality and flow of your new farmhouse kitchen. Consider the placement of the major elements such as the sink, stove, fridge, and cabinets. Also, think about where to place appliances and storage to create a space that is functional and easy to use.
- Style: A farmhouse kitchen is a timeless classic that oozes rustic charm. Choose elements that reflect that style, such as shaker cabinets, open shelves, and natural materials like wood or stone. Consider adding a farmhouse sink and a large island with seating to complete the look.
- Lighting: Lighting is an essential factor to consider when remodeling your kitchen. Choose lighting fixtures that complement the style of your kitchen and maximize the use of natural light. Under-cabinet lighting is an excellent way to add task lighting and create a warm ambiance.
- Contractor: Hiring a reputable contractor with experience in farmhouse kitchen remodels is crucial. Do your research, ask for referrals, and check their credentials. A professional contractor can guide you through the process, ensure that your plans are up to code, and deliver a high-quality finished product.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East New York
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East New York
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East New York
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East New YorkSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynWoodhavenOzone ParkNorth RiverdaleBroad Channel