Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Prospect Park South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout - When doing a large kitchen remodel in Prospect Park South, Brooklyn, it's important to consider the layout of the kitchen. The layout should be functional, efficient, and suited to the way you use the space. Think about the workflow, the location of appliances, and the placement of cabinets and countertops.
- Style - The style of the kitchen should match the style of your home and your personal taste. Consider the color scheme, cabinetry, hardware, and flooring. Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean.
- Lighting - Good lighting is essential in a kitchen. You should have a mix of task lighting and ambient lighting. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights over the island, recessed lighting in the ceiling, and a chandelier or other decorative fixture over the dining area.
- Storage - When doing a large kitchen remodel in Prospect Park South, Brooklyn, consider your storage needs. You should have ample cabinet space, pantry space, and storage for appliances. Consider custom cabinetry to make the most of your space.
- Appliances - Choose high-quality appliances that match the style of your kitchen. Consider energy-efficient models that will save you money in the long run. Make sure the appliances are placed in a way that makes sense for the workflow of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Park South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Park South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Park SouthHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?