Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Flatlands
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Start with a clear vision. It's important to determine what you want your luxury kitchen to look and feel like. Consider the functional needs of your family, the aesthetic you're aiming for, and the kind of atmosphere you want to create in the space.
- Choose high-quality materials. Luxury kitchens require high-quality materials, such as granite or marble countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and custom cabinetry. These materials not only look great but offer durability and longevity that will last for many years.
- Consider the layout. A luxury kitchen requires a layout that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider the work triangle, which is the distance between the refrigerator, stove, and sink, and make sure that there is enough space to move around comfortably while cooking and entertaining.
- Lighting is key. Lighting can make or break the atmosphere of a luxury kitchen. Consider installing multiple sources of light, such as pendant lights, recessed lighting, and under-cabinet lighting. This will create both task lighting and ambient lighting that adds to the overall luxury feel of the space.
- Work with a professional. Remodeling a luxury kitchen is a significant investment, and it's important to work with a professional who has experience in designing and building luxury kitchens. A professional can help you stay on budget, make design decisions, and ensure that the end result exceeds your expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatlandsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Pick A General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement