The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider your budget when choosing materials for the remodel, such as flooring, tiles, and fixtures. High-end materials can be expensive, so it is important to choose materials that fit within your budget.
- Think about the layout and flow of the bathroom. Modern bathrooms often have a minimalist and clean design, so consider removing unnecessary clutter and creating more open space.
- Choose energy-efficient fixtures like low-flow toilets and showerheads, which can help to reduce your water bills and benefit the environment.
- Consider adding smart technology to your bathroom remodel, such as voice-activated lighting or heated floors. These features not only enhance the functionality of your bathroom, but also add a luxurious feel.
- Hire an experienced and reputable contractor who has completed modern bathroom remodels in Mill Basin, Brooklyn. A skilled contractor can guide you through the remodeling process and ensure that your new bathroom meets your needs and expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Basin7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement