The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout - When remodeling a bathroom, consider the layout of the space. Is the existing layout functional? Would it be better to make changes to the layout to make the space more efficient?
- Design - Think about the design style you want to go for. Do you want a modern or traditional style? What color scheme do you prefer? Choose materials that complement the overall design theme.
- Storage - Storage is an important consideration when remodeling any bathroom. Consider incorporating storage solutions like built-in cabinets, shelving, or medicine cabinets to keep your essentials organized and within reach.
- Lighting - Good lighting is essential in any bathroom. Consider the type of lighting you want, such as ambient, task, or accent lighting. Choose light fixtures that complement your design style and provide the right amount of illumination.
- Plumbing - When remodeling a bathroom, it's important to consider your plumbing needs. Will you need to relocate or add plumbing fixtures? Make sure to work with a licensed plumber to ensure that your plumbing changes are up to code and functioning properly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South SideWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?