The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom. Determine if there is enough space to add new features or if the space needs to be reorganized.
- Choose the right fixtures and finishes. Select materials that are modern and durable, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, energy-efficient toilets and faucets, and sleek showerheads.
- Plan for proper lighting. Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting for grooming and makeup application, but also consider adding ambient lighting for a spa-like atmosphere.
- Include storage solutions. One of the most important aspects of a modern bathroom is having ample storage for toiletries, towels, and other essentials. Consider built-in cabinets, wall-mounted shelves, and storage niches in the shower or bathtub area.
- Keep accessibility in mind. If the bathroom will be used by people with mobility issues, consider installing grab bars, a walk-in shower, or a shower bench to ensure safety and comfort.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Canarsie
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Canarsie
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Canarsie
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Canarsie8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel