The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Define your budget and prioritize your goals for the remodel. Determine what elements of your current bathroom you’d like to keep and what needs to be updated. Think about the overall style and aesthetic you want to achieve.
- Consider functionality and storage. Make sure your new bathroom has enough shelving, cabinetry, and storage space to store all your toiletries and essentials. Consider installing additional features such as towel racks, shelves, and hooks to maximize space.
- Choose modern fixtures and finishes that suit your style and budget. Look for high-quality materials that will last for many years. Consider features like dual-flush toilets, low-flow faucets, and environmentally friendly finishes that can help you save water and energy.
- Think about lighting and ventilation. Make sure your new bathroom has plenty of natural light, and consider adding artificial lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere. Install a ventilation fan to help control humidity and prevent mold and mildew from developing in the bathroom.
- Hire a reputable contractor who specializes in bathroom remodeling. Check the contractor’s credentials, read reviews from previous clients, and ask for references. Make sure the contractor has experience working with modern bathroom remodeling projects and can offer design ideas and suggestions to help you achieve the bathroom of your dreams.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bedford Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bedford Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bedford Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bedford Park7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor