Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Sea Gate
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: As a small bathroom has limited space, it's crucial to plan your remodel with space optimization in mind. This includes selecting compact fixtures and maximizing storage spaces.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a small bathroom appear larger and more inviting. Consider installing task lighting, such as vanity lights, and incorporating natural light through a window or skylight.
- Color scheme: Use light, neutral colors to make the room feel open and airy. Avoid dark colors that can make the space feel cramped and claustrophobic.
- Efficient fixtures: Install water-efficient fixtures such as low-flow toilets and showerheads to conserve water and reduce utility bills.
- Tiling: Use large-format tiles on the walls and floors to create the illusion of more space. Avoid small tiles that can make the room feel busy and cluttered.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sea Gate
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sea Gate
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sea Gate
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sea GateDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement11 Penny Tile Design IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMidtownStuyvesant TownBoerum HillRed Hook