The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom before starting any remodeling work. The layout will dictate the placement of fixtures and fittings, so it's important to plan this out before you start.
- Lighting: Lighting is key in any bathroom remodel. Consider whether you need task lighting, mood lighting, or a combination of both. You should also consider natural light sources, such as skylights or windows.
- Storage: In a small bathroom, storage is essential to avoid clutter. You should consider built-in storage solutions such as shelves, cabinets, and drawers. This will help to keep your bathroom neat and tidy.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Choosing the right fixtures and fittings is important for both functionality and aesthetics. You should consider the size and style of your new fixtures, as well as their functionality.
- Budget: Finally, you need to consider your budget when planning a small bathroom remodel. Set a budget and stick to it, but also be prepared to be flexible if unexpected costs arise.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?