Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout of the kitchen and how it can be maximized for functionality and efficiency. This may involve moving appliances or adding extra counter space.
- Choose materials for the cabinets, countertops, and flooring that are durable and timeless. Classic choices such as wood and stone are popular for a reason.
- Think about lighting options that will enhance the ambiance and functionality of the kitchen. This may involve adding task lighting under cabinets or installing a statement fixture above the island or dining area.
- Consider incorporating energy-efficient appliances and fixtures to save money in the long run and reduce your environmental impact.
- Incorporate personal touches that reflect your style and personality. This could be as simple as choosing a bold color for the cabinets or adding unique hardware to the drawers and cabinets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynPaerdegat BasinNeponsitSteinwayStarrett City