Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Battery Park City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: One of the essential factors to consider when remodeling a contemporary bathroom is the layout. You should decide on the right placement of the shower, sink, toilet, and other features in the bathroom that are functional and space-saving.
- Lighting: The lighting in your contemporary bathroom should complement the design and create a relaxing ambiance. Consider adding LED lighting to your bathroom as it is energy-efficient and enhances the aesthetic appeal of the bathroom.
- Textures and Materials: When designing a contemporary bathroom, the textures and materials used play a crucial role. Consider incorporating natural and eco-friendly materials such as bamboo and cork, as well as modern materials such as glass and metal.
- Color Scheme: The color palette you choose for your contemporary bathroom remodel in Battery Park City, Manhattan is important to consider. Opt for neutral and earthy hues as they are timeless and up-to-date with the current design trends.
- Storage: Contemporary bathrooms are generally minimalist, but it's essential to have enough storage space to keep your toiletries and essentials organized. Consider using open-shelving or installing cabinets with clean lines and a modern touch.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Battery Park City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Battery Park City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Battery Park City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Battery Park CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors