Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Noho
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the dimensions of the space and the placement of fixtures to maximize functionality and flow.
- Materials: Choose sleek and modern materials such as porcelain or marble tiles, glass shower enclosures, and chrome fixtures to achieve a contemporary, luxurious look.
- Lighting: Incorporate ample lighting, including task lighting for the vanity area and ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Storage: Optimize storage space with built-in cabinets or floating shelves to keep the bathroom clutter-free and organized.
- Color scheme: Select a neutral or monochromatic color scheme with pops of bold accent colors to create a sophisticated, contemporary aesthetic.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Noho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Noho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Noho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in NohoBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?