Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Midtown South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your farmhouse kitchen remodel in Midtown South, Manhattan. Will you be changing the existing layout or keeping it the same? Make sure the layout is functional and allows for efficient use of space.
- Style: Determine the style of your farmhouse kitchen remodel. Will it be rustic, modern, or a blend of both? Choose a style that complements the overall design of your home and reflects your personal taste.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials for your farmhouse kitchen remodel, such as natural stone countertops, hardwood flooring, and vintage lighting fixtures. These materials will add to the aesthetic appeal and value of your home.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage in your farmhouse kitchen remodel. Consider adding a pantry, shelves, and cabinets to accommodate your cooking supplies and equipment.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances for your farmhouse kitchen remodel to reduce your utility bills and help the environment. Consider stainless steel appliances for a sleek and modern look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown SouthIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls