Guide to a farmhouse kitchen Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A farmhouse Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it will affect functionality. Optimize your space by making sure there is enough counter space and storage, and ensure that the flow of your kitchen accommodates your needs.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall aesthetic of your home, whether it be traditional, modern, or a fusion of the two. Consider incorporating rustic elements such as exposed wooden beams, natural stone, or barn doors for an authentic farmhouse feel.
- Lighting: Make sure to install lighting fixtures that provide sufficient task lighting for cooking and food prep, as well as ambient lighting for entertaining. Pendant lights, chandeliers, and recessed lighting are popular options for farmhouse kitchens.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit with the style of your remodel and meet your needs. Stainless steel appliances are a classic choice, but black or matte finishes can also add a modern twist to a farmhouse kitchen. Consider incorporating high-end appliances like a range hood or built-in wine fridge for added functionality and luxury.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are both durable and aesthetically pleasing. Consider materials like butcher block countertops, natural stone or ceramic tile backsplashes, and classic farmhouse sink styles like fireclay or apron-front.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel