Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Plan your bathroom remodel well in advance and set a feasible budget that includes all the necessary plumbing and electrical work.
- Prioritize your needs and wants in the bathroom to ensure that the remodel aligns with your functional and aesthetic preferences.
- Consider the size of the bathroom and plan the layout accordingly to ensure that it maximizes storage and functionality.
- Select durable and low-maintenance materials such as porcelain tiles, granite countertops, and stainless steel fixtures that are in line with your budget and design preferences.
- Hire professional contractors who are experienced in large bathroom remodels to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget while maintaining quality and safety standards.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemBest Bathroom Paint FinishesProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBedford StuyvesantMill BasinStuyvesant TownCarroll Gardens