The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design: Decide on the overall design and layout of the kitchen, keeping in mind the functionality and style you want to achieve.
- Budget: Determine your budget and allocate funds for materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the remodel.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality and energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and style, considering their size and placement in the kitchen.
- Storage: Plan ample storage space for your kitchen utensils, cookware, and food items, including cabinets, shelves, and pantry space.
- Lighting: Install proper lighting fixtures that provide adequate lighting and enhance the aesthetics of the kitchen space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Battery Park City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Battery Park City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Battery Park City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Battery Park CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Small House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look