Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and Design - The Upper East Side is known for its elegant and sophisticated style, so it's important to consider a design that reflects the neighborhood's aesthetic. Classic and timeless designs with high-end finishes and materials are popular choices for luxury bathroom remodels.
- Functionality - While aesthetics play an important role in a luxury bathroom remodel, functionality is equally important. Consider the space available and how it can be optimally utilized to include features like a spacious shower or a soaking tub.
- Lighting - Lighting plays a crucial role in setting the mood and creating ambiance in a luxury bathroom. Consider incorporating natural light, as well as accent and task lighting to highlight key features and add to the overall design.
- Materials and Fixtures - Luxury bathrooms typically incorporate high-end materials like marble, quartz, and porcelain tile. High-end fixtures such as a rain shower, a standalone bathtub or high-tech toilets add to the luxurious feel.
- Budget - Luxury bathroom remodels are typically expensive, and it's important to set a budget before beginning any work. Factor in the cost of materials, fixtures, labor, and any unexpected expenses that may arise. Work with a reputable contractor to ensure you are getting the best value for your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum